POLICIES & TERMS
By using this site, you agree to provide WEAVER HOUSE LLC with personal data as outlined below. This permission may be revoked at any time.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill any orders, you must provide WEAVER HOUSE LLC with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information if you contact WEAVER HOUSE LLC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies may be used on this site to collect and track certain demographic information and site use information from visitors.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
WEAVER HOUSE LLC relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when WEAVER HOUSE LLC uses your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list through weaverhouseco.com;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about customers is important to this business. WEAVER HOUSE LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. WEAVER HOUSE LLC may collect, use, retain, and share your information with a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
As a US based business, WEAVER HOUSE LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If WEAVER HOUSE LLC transfers information about you outside of the EU, they rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information WEAVER HOUSE LLC holds about you by contacting email@example.com.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict WEAVER HOUSE LLC's use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where WEAVER HOUSE LLC is required to store data for legal reasons) WEAVER HOUSE LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) WEAVER HOUSE LLC processing of some of your information based on their legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from WEAVER HOUSE LLC after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, WEAVER HOUSE LLC will delete your personal information unless they have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about WEAVER HOUSE LLC's use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, WEAVER HOUSE LLC is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact WEAVER HOUSE LLC by emailing weaverhouseco.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The content of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time without warning.
These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the revisions. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(3) LIMITED WARRANTIES
WEAVER HOUSE LLC does not provide any warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, timeliness, or longevity of the products offered on this website. Products are represented as accurately as possible, but WEAVER HOUSE LLC is not responsible for discrepancies in color due to screen settings, translations of text, or the timeliness of delivery of products.
(4) LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which WEAVER HOUSE LLC shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(5) LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
This website and its content is the property of WEAVER HOUSE LLC - © WEAVER HOUSE LLC 2018. All rights reserved.
This website contains material which is owned by WEAVER HOUSE LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, photography, illustrations, graphics, and text. The reproduction and distribution of this material is permissible only under the following conditions:
You MAY copy the content to third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website and WEAVER HOUSE LLC as the source of the material.
You MAY NOT, except with WEAVER HOUSE LLC's express written permission, print or download images or content to a local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You MAY NOT, except with WEAVER HOUSE LLC's express written permission, recreate, reproduce or commercially exploit any part of the content contained on this website.
Unauthorised use of this content or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(6) EXTERNAL LINKS
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that WEAVER HOUSE LLC endorses the website(s). WEAVER HOUSE LLC accepts no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(7) LAW AND JURISDICTION
Your use of this website and the products/services offered are subject to the local laws of WEAVER HOUSE LLC.